The Uponor MLC pipe consists of a longitudinal safety overlap welded aluminium pipe, to which an inner and outer layer of high temperature resistant polyethylene is applied (in accordance with DIN 16833). All layers are permanently bounded together by means of an intermediate adhesive layer.
A special welding technique guarantees a maximum of safety. The thickness of the aluminium selected for the Uponor MLC pipe is exactly adapted to the compressive strength requirements as well as the bending capability confident that you’re installing tried and tested, certified quality. Our system technology is safe and long lasting, certified by numerous tests and licenses.
- Absolutely oxygen diffusion tight multi-layer composite pipe
- Available in dimensions 16 – 110 mm
- Easy handling - Low weight
- High inherent stability and bend flexibility
- Low linear expansion
- Excellent hydrostatic stress performance
- Corrosion resistance
- Press fittings and compression fittings (¾" Eurocone) with reliable test safety
- Colour coding of fittings and pressing jaws for fast and safe allocation of each dimension from 14 to 32 mm
- Pressing sleeve with pressing jaw guide grooves
- Connection adjustable until final tightening