Uponor Smatrix Base PRO controller X-147 Bus
A Wired Radiant Heating/Cooling Controller. The Controller sends and receives bus signals to and from room thermostatsand sensors to control thermal actuators and other heating/ cooling equipment.
Eco settings are possible by connecting the Interface I-147 for the whole installation.
There are two ways of connecting the thermostats to the Controller:
- Bus topology/daisy chain connection (Controller to thermostat to thermostat etc..)
- Star topology (each thermostat directly to Controller or additional Smatrix Base Star Box ).
- X-147 including power supply
- Mounting material (screws and wall plugs): For DIN rail mounting. 2 screw's and 2 plugs.
- Smatrix Base PRO QG + Security instructions
- 1 x microSD card, pre-inserted in slot.
- Din rail 37cm
- Electronic control
- 2 way communication with up to 6 room-thermostats
- Connection of max. 8 actuators 24 Volt
- Heating/Cooling function switched by external contact
- Pump relay
- Boiler Relay
- Valve exercise, pump exercise
- Overload protection
- RH Control
- Controller can be expanded to additional 6 Thermostats and 6 actuator outputs by a Slave Module M-140
- Star Module M-141 can be connected for a star wiring
- Modular placement (detachable parts)
- Cabinet or wall mounted (Din rail or Screw hole)
- Free installation orientation
Mark of conformity: CE and EAC
Communication Protocol: Robust RS485 serial bus Operational
Voltage: 230 V / 50 Hz
Max. power input per actuator: 24V AC0,2A ; 0,4A peak
Protection class: Class II IP20
Colour: grey RAL 7015
Requirements: 4 wire Bus installation
|Item no. / Description||l [mm]||d [mm]||b [mm]||Qty 1||Qty 2||UOM||Amount / Add to product list|
Uponor Smatrix Base PRO controller X-147 Bus 6X
Uponor Smatrix Base PRO controller X-147 Bus 6X UK
Build on our holistic know-how and service support
BIM – Planning support
Uponor now provides extensive Building Information Modelling (BIM) files library. This offers opportunities for significantly improving project efficiency through collaboration and the coordination of information and resources.
Uponor Download center
Look up or download technical information such as manuals, mounting instructions, quick guides, sales brochures and much more.