Uponor Smatrix Base Thermostat Public T-143 Bus
A wired room temperature sensor for public buildings. In addition, different sensors functions can be set via dip switch such a floor sensor, remote sensor and outdoor sensor. It measures the perceived temperature and transmits the values to the wired Controller.
- Public Thermostat
- Mounting Material
- Public thermostat with potentiometer on rear side to adjust the temperature set-point.
- Set point range 5-35 °C
- Tamper detector
- Dry contact input function for forced system ECO from eg. SMS Module or BMS integration
- Dry contact input for H/C switchover
- Dip switch for function/sensor selection
- Thermostat Connection by bus topology/daisy chain to the controller or to the star box
- Floor Sensor
- Outdoor Sensor
- Remote Sensor
- System Forced ECO via SMS module or BMS
Conformity: CE, EAC
Protection class: IP30
Colour: white glossy
Requirement: 4 wire Bus installation
Build on our holistic know-how and service support
BIM – Planning support
Uponor now provides extensive Building Information Modelling (BIM) files library. This offers opportunities for significantly improving project efficiency through collaboration and the coordination of information and resources.
Uponor Download center
Look up or download technical information such as manuals, mounting instructions, quick guides, sales brochures and much more.