Uponor Smatrix Base Thermostat Prog.+RH T-148 Bus
A wired Digital programmable Thermostat with Rh sensor. It measures and displays the perceived room temperature and RH, then transmitting the values to the Smatrix Base controller. The Smatrix Base Thermostat Display Programmable RH combines 3 devices:
- Display Thermostat
- RH Sensor
In addition to the room temperature set point, settings such as cooling on/off and individual night set back can also be adjusted.
- Display Thermostat Programmable RH
- Mounting Material
- Shows Software version (on power-up)
- Display with backlight, Dims 10 seconds after last button event.
- Heating or cooling demand indication
- RH Limit indication
- Individual night setback
- Set time start up wizard
- 6 pre-programmed schedules + 1 freely programmable schedule
- Display Celsius or Fahrenheit
- Regulation mode i.e. Room temperature (RT), internal with floor max/min (FT), remote sensor (RS), remote outdoor (RO)
- Cooling allowed (room by room)
- Set point range 5-35 °C
- Floor Sensor can be connected
- Outdoor Sensor can be connected
- Thermostat Connection by bus topology/daisy chain to the controller or to the star box
Protection class: IP30
Colour: white glossy
Requirement: 4 wire Bus installation
Build on our holistic know-how and service support
BIM – Planning support
Uponor now provides extensive Building Information Modelling (BIM) files library. This offers opportunities for significantly improving project efficiency through collaboration and the coordination of information and resources.
Uponor Download center
Look up or download technical information such as manuals, mounting instructions, quick guides, sales brochures and much more.