Uponor Smatrix Base Thermostat D+RH Style T-149 Bus
A wired single room temperature and RH sensor. It measures and displays the perceived room temperature, transmitting the values to the wired controller.
In addition, different sensors functions such as floor sensor, remote sensor and outdoor sensor can be set in the thermostat.
- Display Thermostat RH
- Mounting material
- Heating or cooling demand indication
-RH measured value
- Comfort / ECO indication
- ECO setback modification
- Manual H/C switchover function
- Cooling allowed function (room by room)
- Display Celsius or Fahrenheit
- Regulation mode i.e. Room temperature (RT), internal with floor max/min (RFT), remote sensor (RS), remote outdoor (RO)
- Low battery indication
- Set point range 5-35 °C
- Thermostat Connection by bus topology/daisy chain to the controller or to the star box
- Floor Sensor can be connected
Conformity: CE/ EAC
Protection class: IP30
Requirement: 4 wire Bus installation
Build on our holistic know-how and service support
BIM – Planning support
Uponor now provides extensive Building Information Modelling (BIM) files library. This offers opportunities for significantly improving project efficiency through collaboration and the coordination of information and resources.
Uponor Download center
Look up or download technical information such as manuals, mounting instructions, quick guides, sales brochures and much more.