Uponor Smatrix Base Thermostat Digital T-146 Bus
A wired Digital Thermostat. It measures and displays the perceived room temperature , transmitting the values to the wired controller.
- Digital Thermostat
- Mounting Material
- Shows Software version (on power-up)
- Display with backlight, Dims 10 seconds after last button event.
- Heating or cooling demand indication
- Mode reception from Timer
- Night set back value
- Display Celsius or Fahrenheit
- Regulation mode i.e. Room temperature (RT), internal with floor max/min (FT), remote sensor (RS), remote outdoor (RO)
- Cooling allowed (room by room)
- Low battery indication
- Set point range 5-35 °C
- Thermostat Connection by bus topology/daisy chain to the controller or to the star box
- Floor Sensor can be connected
Protection class: IP30
Color: white glossy
Requirement: 4 wire Bus installation
Build on our holistic know-how and service support
BIM – Planning support
Uponor now provides extensive Building Information Modelling (BIM) files library. This offers opportunities for significantly improving project efficiency through collaboration and the coordination of information and resources.
Uponor Download center
Look up or download technical information such as manuals, mounting instructions, quick guides, sales brochures and much more.